6 mm Pile x Set of 10 Premium Fuzz-Free Mini Rollers
- 2 or more £7.33
Mini Roller, also called radiator roller is a lint free and solvent resistant roller cover designed for the application of epoxy and polyurethane coatings or floor paints.
The roller is used to apply coatings on smooth or textured surfaces.
Mini epoxy rollers are the most consumed rollers in the application of epoxy resins, or top coats. These are mainly used to apply the resin along the perimeter, or in difficult to reach places.
- Box of 10 mini roller covers
- Length: 100 mm (4")
- Pile: 6 mm
- Roller Cover only (Mini Roller Handle to be purchased separately)
- Solvent Resistant
- 10 cm - Core Ø 17 mm
- Will not leave roller marks when applied as per each products data sheet instructions.
- Perfect for applications of topcoat, when a lint-free, smooth finish is required.
Usage for applications of
- Liquid Plastics
- Epoxy, Polyurethane and 2 component paints
- 10 cm Roller is mainly used as Radiator Roller, or for applications in small areas, or along edges and in corners
Get 5% discount when purchasing 2+ sets of mini roller covers.
For further discounts on bigger quantities, feel free to contact us.
Contact Us TODAY for technical support.
3D Epoxy Flooring
Metallic Pigment Epoxy System
Polyurethane Resin Flooring
Epoxy Resin Flooring
|4"/ 100 MM|