Plastering Mesh | Fiberglass Wall Mesh 60G/M² 2.5MM Mesh 50M²
- 2 or more £59.99
- 10 or more £55.57
- 60 or more £48.99
OverViewPlastering mesh 60 g/m2 and 2.5 x 2.5 mm mesh is light weight reinforcing wall mesh ideal for drywall applications, as well as plastering the walls and c...
Plastering mesh 60 g/m2 and 2.5 x 2.5 mm mesh is light weight reinforcing wall mesh ideal for drywall applications, as well as plastering the walls and ceiling or microcement wall and furniture installations.
This fiberglass mesh is finer comparing to the other types of mesh, making it ideal to be installed as microcement wall mesh or plastering projects.
The wall mesh is designed to stabilise unstable vertical surfaces, as well as cover and help prevent cracking. It is a flexible lattice made from special glass-fiber strands offering incredible strength when embedded into wet base coat render.
- Weight (gms / m²): 60
- Sold: Per 50m
- Width: 1000mm
- Mesh: 2.5 x 2.5 mm
- Great compatibility with the majority of plasters, microcements
- Reliably strong and tear resistance
- Flexible and Pliable
- Easy and safe to use – only simple tools (scissors, utility knife) needed to work with our fibreglass mesh.
- Easy to install, by embedding it in to wet base coat render especially for large surface areas
- Light and easy to transport
- Adaptable to uneven surfaces
- Applied on both: walls
- This plastering mesh is used to stabilise interior wall surfaces and help prevent cracking caused by house settling, as well as heavy stress from window and partition areas; drying plaster (spider web cracks) and substrate imperfections.
Toppus Group Fibreglass Mesh can be applied as reinforcements for:
Fibre reinforcement mesh can be used in the following industries:
1 Roll will cover 50 m2
- Setting: ± 5% in Warp and Weft.
- Width: ± 1%
- Length: -0% + 2%
Contact Us TODAY for technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Plastering Fiberglass Mesh 60g