Aluminium Stair Nosing for Epoxy Steps - PTAE 25x10 mm; 2.7 LM
OverViewAluminium Stair nosing profiles for retrofitting in existing stairs.
Aluminium Stair nosing profiles for retrofitting in existing stairs.
PTAE Stair nosings are designed for steps covered with different floor finishes like an epoxy coating, polyurethane, micro topping, parquet, laminate, carpet and other design floorings.
Material: Aluminium Anodised
- Colour: Silver
- Fixing: Pre-drilled
- Length: 2.7 metres - To be cut to the required length by buyer
- Height: 10 mm
- Width: 25 mm
- Thickness: 1.5 mm
- Residential and commercial flooring projects
- Angle profile for protecting stair edges that can be installed after a floor has been laid.
- On steps or floor edges for safety reasons mainly
- In combination with flooring finishes like epoxy and polyurethane floors, microcement, wooden floors, tiles, laminate and linoleum.
- Edging solution for flooring systems of up to 1.5 mm depth.
- Indoor and Outdoor use.
Lengthways grooves on the surface ensure a firm hold.
Various dimensions and materials are available.
Undrilled profiles are also available for adhering to resin, micro cement or tiled floors.
Contact Us TODAY for technical support.
3D Epoxy Flooring
Metallic Pigment Epoxy System
Polyurethane Resin Flooring
Epoxy Resin Flooring