Aluminium Anodised Stair Nosing with 13 mm insert AA140 2.5 LM
AA140 nosing profiles are the stair tread profiles made of aluminium for holding the different colours and textures 13 mm safety inserts for retrofitting on all stair coverings.
Aluminium stair nosing profiles are perfectly designed for steps covered with epoxy resin, microcement, tiles, wood, laminate and vinyl.
- Material: Aluminium Anodised
- Colour: Silver
- Fixing: AA140 nosing profiles can be screwed or glued
- Length: 2.5 metres
- Height: 4 mm
- Width: 28 mm
- Required Inserts: DiamondTred Insert 1 x 13 mm width
- AA140 nosing profiles are supplied with NO Inserts. The Inserts should be ordered separately.
- The combination of AA140 stair tread profiles and the 13 mm DIAMONDTRED inserts is easy and fast mounted. Pre-drilled holes facilitate the attachment of the profile with screws. Damaged steps are recommended to be repaired before installing the step profile. The security insert is self-adhesive on the back. The foil is pulled off and the insert is pressed firmly into the recess of the profile.
- Residential and commercial epoxy and polyurethane floors, microtopping, wooden floors, tiles, laminate and linoleum.
- For steps safety nosing/ edge profile
- For domestic, commercial and industrial
- Suitable for Internal and External steps
- Indoor and Outdoor use.
Various dimensions and materials are available.
Undrilled profiles are also available for adhering to epoxy, microtopping or tiled floors.
Contact Us TODAY for technical support.
3D Epoxy Flooring
Metallic Pigment Epoxy System
Polyurethane Resin Flooring
Epoxy Resin Flooring