Fibreglass Mesh 50 m2/ 160g/ 4x4 mm
OverViewFibreglass mesh 160g 4 x 4mm is designed to stabilise unstable surfaces, as well as cover and help prevent cracking. It is a flexible lattice made from s...
Fibreglass mesh 160g 4 x 4mm is designed to stabilise unstable surfaces, as well as cover and help prevent cracking. It is a flexible lattice made from special glass-fibre strands offering incredible strength when embedded into wet base coat render.
Fibreglass mesh is applied with self-levelling compound, resin and micro-topping when the substrate is unstable (eg: new screeds, wood, raised access panels, tiles, walls).
- Weight (gms / m²): 160
- Sold: Per 50m
- Width: 1000mm
- Great compatibility with the majority of plasters, epoxies, microcements
- Durable and Reliable
- Flexible and Pliable
- Easy and safe to use – only simple tools (scissors, utility knife) needed to work with our fibreglass mesh.
- Easy to install, by embedding it in to wet base coat render especially for large surface areas
- Light and easy to transport
- Adaptable to uneven surfaces
- Applied on both: walls and floors
Toppus Group Fibreglass Mesh can be applied as reinforcements for:
Fibre reinforcement mesh can be used in the following industries:
1 Roll will cover 50 m2
- Setting: ± 5% in Warp and Weft.
- Width: ± 1%
- Length: -0% + 2%
Contact Us TODAY for technical support at email@example.com
Render Reinforcement Mesh 160g
3D Epoxy Flooring
Metallic Pigment Epoxy System
Polyurethane Resin Flooring
Epoxy Resin Flooring