10 mm x 145 g/m² Fibreglass Render Mesh 50 m²
- 10 or more £43.07
OverViewFibreglass mesh 145g 10 x 10mm mesh is ideal for reinforcing internal and external render particularly around openings or areas of traditiona...
Fibreglass mesh 145g 10 x 10mm mesh is ideal for reinforcing internal and external render particularly around openings or areas of traditional weakness. Fibreglass will prevent cracking the scatter and the whole surface pressure, especially in the external wall insulation.
Fibreglass mesh can also be applied on floors with self-levelling compound and resin when the substrate is unstable (eg: new screeds, wood, rised access panels, tiles).
Resin Compatible Fibreglass Mesh is woven from a special type of glass yarns resistant to oils, solvents and most chemicals.
- Weight (gms / m²): 145
- Sold: Per 50m
- Width: 1000mm
- Mesh aperture: 10 x 10 mm
- Great compatibility with the majority of plasters, microcements, self-levelling compounds
- Durable and Reliable
- Flexible and Pliable
- Easy and safe to use – only simple tools (scissors, utility knife) needed to work with our fibreglass mesh.
- Easy to install, by embedding it in to wet base coat render especially for large surface areas
- Light and easy to transport
- Adaptable to uneven surfaces
- Applied on both: walls and floors
Toppus Group Fibreglass Mesh can be applied as reinforcements for:
Fibre reinforcement mesh can be used in the following industries:
1 Roll will cover 50 m2
- Setting: ± 5% in Warp and Weft.
- Width: ± 1%
- Length: -0% + 2%
Contact Us TODAY for technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Render Reinforcement Mesh 145g
Metallic Pigment Epoxy System
Polyurethane Resin Flooring
Epoxy Resin Flooring